Friday, July 20, 2012

Saying Goodbye to London

Last night was wonderful! Good friends and lots of dancing made for a fun evening.

Quinn and I

Zach stole my camera per usual

Erica, Jessica, Megan, Hannah, myself, Kelly, and Devon

This morning we didn’t have class so everyone slept in! For lunch we went to Regents for the very last time and worked on some homework/researched for our final paper. I took some photos of the beautiful Regents Park on our way back to the Tube station.


Pigeon



During the afternoon I packed and cleaned up our flat because we’ll be heading out on a train to Cambridge at 11 am tomorrow. A group of us went out for dinner at a nice restaurant within walking distance of the flat...they had amazing pizza!


Julia and I got gelato...strawberry, mango, and vanilla mix! It was so good.

The group that went to the restaurant met up with some others, including our professor, at a pub for one last hoorah! It was a blast. Following some funny conversations at The Monkey Puzzle, Zach, Julia, Quinn and I went sightseeing after dark. 






Tons of people working hard to create the Olympic lane!


Today was the perfect way to end my stay in London. I’ll never be able to describe everything I’ve learned in this two week period but I am so thankful for the opportunity and can’t wait to see what lies ahead in Cambridge, Edinburgh, and Dublin. Hopefully some cheaper meals are included in my future endeavors. 

Updates to come, with love!

No comments:

Post a Comment